Monday, June 10, 2013

Car Jumping Stunt: Teen Miraculously Lands On His Feet In Epic And Dangerous Viral Video

Don't try this one at home, folks.

Daniel Jensen, a 17-year-old from California, decided he wanted to jump over a car into coming traffic and film the results. According to the Daily Mail, the teen was convinced he could do it because he practiced jumping over a set of blocks higher than a car.

Watch him attempt the dangerous stunt in the video above. (Note: It's a bit violent -- but he doesn't get hurt.)

When he attempted the feat in real life, the car ended up hitting him before he jumped. But the teen turned the failed stunt into an epic victory: He flipped over the car and landed on his feet with his hands in the air, almost like a full dismount.

"I knew I had jumped too late, then I heard my legs hit the car and I knew I was going flying, so I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see myself flying through the air," Daniel told Nine MSN News. "I opened my eyes and saw the ground and just threw my feet down."

Phew. Here's hoping he never tries that again.

For more crazy stunts from teens, check out this 14-year-old's headspin on a can and this amazing blind skateboarder.

What do you think of the car jumping video: Cool or completely insane? Sound off in the comments or tweet at @HuffPostTeen.

Also on HuffPost:

"; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/10/car-jumping-stunt-video_n_3416175.html

Olympics 2012 Schedule Kenneth Branagh Lupe Ontiveros London 2012 China muhammad ali Opening ceremony London 2012 Olympics Schedule 2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home